Weekend / Internet Study
The FAU Executive Forensic Accounting Masters Program is the oldest masters in forensic accounting program in the United States.
The FAU Executive Masters of Taxation Program leads to one of the most stable professions in the world. Some say that taxes are one of the few sure things in life!
Forensic Accounting and Taxation are both high-paying fields.
Earn your masters degree in 2 years. You'll meet and network with the right people.
Note: The Accounting profession has changed dramatically over the last several years. No more focus on debits and credits. Instead work with people to solve business problems!
The Hottest Area in Accounting Today!
According to one major survey, Tax Accounting Partners had the highest earnings among the various accounting fields.
FAU School of Accounting has ranked in the top 10 in the United States for the pass rate of its students on the CPA exam.
- No undergraduate business degree required--all you need is a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Attend Lectures via web-based video conference, delayed streaming video, or live on campus on Saturdays--your choice!
- In the past, ranked Top 10 on CPA exam for 10 years
- Success Magazine: one of the "top 50 Business Schools for entrepreneurs.
- Internationally-recognized business school, with programs in the United States, Europe and Latin America.
- Financial aid readily available.
Please email us at email@example.com